This section contains resources for video games made by other people. Please see Projects for my own open-source games.
- Civilization IV Mods — Reduced busywork and AI cheating for Sid Meier’s Civilization IV
- Civ V Manual Addenda — Supplementary documentation for Sid Meier’s Civilization V
- Rise of Nations on Windows 8 — Advice for running this classic RTS on modern systems
Migrated Projects — The following game-related projects were originally created by me, but have been taken up by other maintainers elsewhere.
- Galactopedia — Utility program to show information on all objects and technologies in Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords. The current version can be downloaded at Stardock’s Galactic Library.
- HoMM Manual Addenda — Supplementary documentation for Heroes of Might and Magic III & IV. They are now hosted by Chuck Pliske on his comprehensive Heroes website, The Genie’s Lamp.